Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Vicente (The horse)

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
...Running in the Welsh National tomorrow at Chepstow if anybody fancies a flutter. Top weight, but every chance if up to previous form

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Ask The Weatherman for me - likely to be too heavy for Vicente. He’s prefers better going, a little bit like the man himself used to prefer :laugh:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’ll be having a little ew bet on Buckhorn Timothy (@25/1) for what it’s worth. I might even go if it’s not pissing it down.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Raz De Maree 16/1 for me. Second last year, stays all day, loves a bog, got a decent young jokey up. There is no way this gets called off tomorrow even if it’s knee deep in the home straight. The same can be said at Plumpton on Sunday too where two years ago the water was knee deep and they ran three races.:lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Clear skies and frosty 20 miles from the course.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Vicente:-

4lb higher than when was 6th in the race last year. 0 wins during winter months (Dec Jan Feb) clearly an Autumn/Spring horse 0 wins 1 pl 1 uplc from 2 at the course. Never won on anything worse than GS.

Well nothing on form to indicate a good run.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Sussex Ranger in the 1.35 has a chance. Bishops Road EW bet in the Welsh National. Vicente has won loads for me in the past
But just don’t see it this time.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bishops Road, Silsol, Buckthorn Timothy, Emperors Choice and O’faolains Boy all backed. Possibly a bit OTT but hey ho. Can’t ignore Bryony Frost on Silsol the way she is going.

Jul 7, 2003
Had a couple of quid on Chase The Spud plus a little e/w on Vicente for old times sake.

Couple of good Gary Moore runners today in Sussex Ranger at Chepstow and Clayton at Sandown. Have had a little investment on both.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Beware the Bear

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Raz De Maree 16/1 for me. Second last year, stays all day, loves a bog, got a decent young jokey up. There is no way this gets called off tomorrow even if it’s knee deep in the home straight. The same can be said at Plumpton on Sunday too where two years ago the water was knee deep and they ran three races.:lolol:

Nice :thumbsup::bowdown:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done.

Hope you had plenty on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here