Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] REMF Quiz night 2018

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The 8th annual REMF Quiz Night will be on Thursday 29th March 2018 at 7.30pm in the Heineken Lounge, Amex Stadium.

• £5 per person entry
• Teams of up to six are welcome
• More prizes than before
• Raffle
• Pay on the night
• Email alan.wares@ntlworld.com to book your teams

QuizTrophy.jpg

Would be great to have a bigger-than-ever-before turnout for this year's quiz night. All welcome. As you can see from last year's event, the quiz night takes place in a healthy, respectful atmosphere, with the winning team often offering a huge amount of magnanimity to the runners-up...

Marcus.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Will any 'allegedly' cheating bar stewards with mobile phones in their pockets and incredibly weak bladders be red carded?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
If anyone needs an extra team member, I’d be interested, I bring a wealth of pub quiz bore knowledge to the table!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Magnificent Seven are the Magnificent Two at the moment. We may be looking for team mates/ a team to join

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The 8th annual REMF Quiz Night will be on Thursday 29th March 2018 at 7.30pm in the Heineken Lounge, Amex Stadium.

• £5 per person entry
• Teams of up to six are welcome
• More prizes than before
• Raffle
• Pay on the night
• Email alan.wares@ntlworld.com to book your teams

View attachment 92567

Would be great to have a bigger-than-ever-before turnout for this year's quiz night. All welcome. As you can see from last year's event, the quiz night takes place in a healthy, respectful atmosphere, with the winning team often offering a huge amount of magnanimity to the runners-up...

View attachment 92568

That picture still makes me laugh....

Looking forward to the opening night of REMF season. Always a good night to raise a load of cash for an excellent cause.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here