Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] John Worboys

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Released on licence after 10 in jail, for 19 offences against women and is suspected of over 100 rapes.

I hope the powers that be have got this one right.:nono:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
They haven't got it right, he's still alive.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Released on licence after 10 in jail, for 19 offences against women and is suspected of over 100 rapes.

Of course not....

Absolutely nailed on he will re offend unfortunately, another prime example why the death penalty should be re introduced.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Of course not....

Absolutely nailed on he will re offend unfortunately, another prime example why the death penalty should be re introduced.

Why is it nailed on?

He won't be going back to being a taxi driver and is a known face given the publicity around his crimes.

Still let's hang anyone who ever drops a piece of litter

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Why is it nailed on?

He won't be going back to being a taxi driver and is a known face given the publicity around his crimes.

Really ? The bloke has ruined 100 peoples lives, and indirectly affected the lives of those closest to them. 10 years for that seems a paltry sentence to me. And I consider myself fairly Liberal

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Disgusting to ever let that piece of filth walk the streets. Our legal system seemingly doesn’t give a shit when it comes to sex assaults. 9 years isn’t even enough time for people to come to terms with what happened to them in many cases and yet he is allowed out.

He should have go a full life sentence

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Should have castrated the ******* before they let him out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What about his Mum Mrs Worboys, she was formidable in One Foot In a Grave

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why is it nailed on?

Maybe just as well Uber have been kicked out of London given their record on personnel checks.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Why is it nailed on?

Your comparison with someone who drops litter is beyond me, and therefore I will be unable to converse with you on this subject.

Have a great evening and let’s hope your right.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Your comparison with someone who drops litter is beyond me, and therefore I will be unable to converse with you on this subject.

Have a great evening and let’s hope your right.

Spot on. The Times described him as Britain's most prolific sex attacker. He's attacked over 100 women and if in the eyes of the Parole Board that he no longer poses a threat to women then they've managed to cure the very worst offender ever. Does anyone really believe that? Rape Crisis don't, they're furious. Women's Aid don't. Refuge don't. I don't either.

Aside from anything else, he was convicted of numerous sexual assaults. He should be in prison a long time for those crimes regardless of whether he's a danger to the public. 8 years is insulting.

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Why is it nailed on?

Did you really just compare the crimes of an aggressive, serial rapist to that of someone who litters?
Words fail me.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

of course they havent got it right , i dont know why youre bothering to ask the question

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Spot on. The Times described him as Britain's most prolific sex attacker. He's attacked over 100 women and if in the eyes of the Probation Service that he no longer poses a threat to women then they've managed to cure the very worst offender ever. Does anyone really believe that? Rape Crisis don't, they're furious. Women's Aid don't. Refuge don't. I don't either.

Aside from anything else, he was convicted of numerous sexual assaults. He should be in prison a long time for those crimes regardless of whether he's a danger to the public. 8 years is insulting.

Hmmm

We have a very good friend who was a probation officer for exactly these types of “criminals/people” the stories we have heard about checks/loop holes/rights etc etc are so scary, she recently gave her job up due to lack of resources, staff etc etc that and dealing with these sick and incurable people played havoc with he mental well-being. Thankfully she now has a normal job, but the interviews and interaction with these people still haunt her now and affect her relationship with her children and friends ie trust etc etc.... horrible horrible

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
of course they havent got it right , i dont know why youre bothering to ask the question

I'm not asking a question, I'm making a statement, I do hope they've got it right, and he doesn't offend again, however, previous failures in the probation service doesn't fill me with any confidence.

The Judge in the original trial described him as manipulative, and a danger to women.

Just a thought, but can't the Police and CPS get together and find the evidence to prosecution him for son of the offences he wasn't prosecuted for previously.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Why is it nailed on?

Your sentiment on this case sums up the chasm that exists between the “establishment” mentality on matters such as this and the general population at large.

In such cases I would not care so much as long as he was only freed to live in your house (or others that share your view).

Let you reap what you sow......

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Why is it nailed on?

So you’re comparing offences against women and a suspect in a ridiculous amount of rapes to “Dropping Litter”?

You utter disgrace! Comments like that clearly indicate how pathetic and deluded you are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here