Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you a Bedwetter or a Licker or maybe somewhere in between?

Are you a bedwetter or licker or somewhere in between

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With the January window now open and the heated debates about strikers gathering pace, I think it would be good to get a gauge of what the split is.

Apologies for the use of the words Bedwetters and Lickers, I know it infuriates some on here but it is hard to come up with alternative words that express the emotions of the two camps better, well it is for me anyway :smile:

Edit: I should just say that this poll only refers to thoughts on strikers not the club’s other recruitments, which have been excellent imo.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Licker.:lolol:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Neither. Hoping for a couple of signings, trust the club are trying their best within our means to pull it off. If it doesn't come off then we go with what we have and see where that takes us. I won't be hysterical like some on here already are if we don't sign anyone but I will be disappointed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm just positive and optimistic. I look at decisions made and see the positives, from substitutions, to tactics, transfers. I trust our current manager. The transfers of the previous 3 years have been better than the previous 3. We continue to improve. Okay okay, I'm a licker...

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Somewhere inbetween. Im desparate for us to survive and think we need a striker to do so. But if it doesnt happen I will be disappointed that night but like most will move on and support whatever the outcome on the field.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Definite licker. I am enjoying the ride more than at any time during my 50 years supporting the club. In my eyes they can do no wrong. Thanks Tony.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I am a fan. Some things are good, some things are bad. Nothing is as good or bad as first reported!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I’m not generally a bedwetter but when it comes to us signing a striker I’m very much in that camp I’m afraid. It’s simple, sign a striker of a good level and we stay up. Fail to do so and we go down. I really think it is that black and white.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As I was doing the poll I was hoping it would continue to annoy you and here you are posting a reply first :wink:

There was no poll when I replied, just the question....

Oh goody, another poll . . . . .

:wink::lolol:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Depends on the subject, I'll die on some hills for the club but on others they can piss off (signing a striker) and I'll slate them as they should be slated.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
With the January window now open and the heated debates about strikers gathering pace, I think it would be good to get a gauge of what the split is.

Apologies for the use of the words Bedwetters and Lickers, I know it infuriates some on here but it is hard to come up with alternative words that express the emotions of the two camps better, well it is for me anyway :smile:

Edit: I should just say that this poll only refers to thoughts on strikers not the club’s other recruitments, which have been excellent imo.

If you know your Disney, Snow White actually had nine dwarfs.
The two not very well known were Insane and Needy, so you could've used them in this poll!

BTW I'm special :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Neither - both are stupid labels applied by the hard of thinking to anyone who disagrees with them. Would rather try to have objective thoughts and opinions about stuff.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Licker, but come the final week of the last the transfer window when no striker was looking on the cards I WENT FULL BEDWETTER.

When the Andone and Jansen deal fell through at the last minute I became full BEDSHITTER, I'm sorry to say.

Wasn't a good day

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Would like to think I'm realistic and level headed, but I am slightly more towards the pessimistic side

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here