Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace tickets - season ticket query

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
Before I get on to the club, I thought I'd ask the question here - apologies if it's been asked before. I bought two tickets for the palace game for me and my daughter (both sth), but chose to sit somewhere different. No sign of any emailed tickets, so does anyone know whether I just use our season tickets to gain entry? Thanks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i think it is print or collect...they don't load your ST that I know

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you get an email confirming the sale? Were there two pdfs attached? If there were, then you print off at home.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You'll definitely need a printed ticket, your season tickets will be POWERLESS for this game. They should be able to email it to you so you can print at home.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Before I get on to the club, I thought I'd ask the question here - apologies if it's been asked before. I bought two tickets for the palace game for me and my daughter (both sth), but chose to sit somewhere different. No sign of any emailed tickets, so does anyone know whether I just use our season tickets to gain entry? Thanks.

Probably got marked as spam by your email service. Check spam folder and if they're not there phone supporter services to get them sent again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably got marked as spam by your email service. Check spam folder and if they're not there phone supporter services to get them sent again.

This....you should have got two emails - one confirms the payment and the other has the tickets attached in pdf format. Quite often ends up in spam folder. If not, a quick call to the club and they’ll resend it immediately based on previous experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here