Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] W3 BHA .....white car

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Maybe his name was Brian Harold Alderman?

Of Swindon.

I was once offered money for my BHA plate by a elderly Iranian monarchist living in Mid Sussex. I asked him if he was a fan of the Albion (seemed unlikely) and he said he wasn't. He then turned on his heels and disappeared into the premises of Burgess Hill Autos.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I was once offered money for my BHA plate by a elderly Iranian monarchist living in Mid Sussex. I asked him if he was a fan of the Albion (seemed unlikely) and he said he wasn't. He then turned on his heels and disappeared into the premises of Burgess Hill Autos.

I was once well twice offered 10 grand for my linked in page, I turned it down which I wish I hadnt as it got shut down shortly after :(

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I think I "borrowed" a car with that plate from a field near Gatwick Airport. Since I knew he was an Albion fan I didn't take more of the personal items.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I usually drive to away games.....usually spot several BHA plates on the way back.........

Would you park near Selhurst with such a plate ??

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Was working on a farm recently and the farmer kept talking about horse racing .......after a while he realised I was not interested he thought my plate was British Horse racing Authority....

If you had been with the British Horse Racing Authority wouldn't your plate have read K55 BHRA?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
100's of plates with BHA on them priced from £250 which includes the transfer fee. Very easy to transfer over online.
Search DVLA for details. Buy direct from DVLA, it is cheaper.
A BIG BHA (AB16BHA) is £700 Annoyingly you can't misrepresent the lettering so why is AB16 so expensive when they know you will put the gaps in the wrong place.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
100's of plates with BHA on them priced from £250 which includes the transfer fee. Very easy to transfer over online.
A BIG BHA (AB16BHA) is £700 Annoyingly you can't misrepresent the lettering so why is AB16 so expensive when they know you will put the gaps in the wrong place.

Mine was £85 five years ago

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

What does A BIG BHA mean? Doesn’t make much sense to me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here