Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Chris Parker Hero to Zero

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So the so called hero of the Manchester Arena bombing last year is in Court on having admitted stealing from the victims as they lay dying and wounded, what an absolute scum bag!

Alleged to have returned twice to a wounded grandmother as her granddaughter lay dying nearby and stole phones and a purse,within an hour he was using a stolen card in a fast food chain.

Was this the guy on the radio who was be offered all sorts of help from impressed people!

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So the so called hero of the MaNchester Arena bombing last year is in Court on having admitted stealing from the victims as they lay dying and wounded, what an absolute scum bag!

Alleged to have returned twice to a wounded grandmother as her granddaughter lay dying nearby and stole phones and a purse,within an hour he was using a stolen card in a fast food chain.

Was this the guy on the radio who was be offered all sorts of help from impressed people!

Below Zero....

I hope there is an eternal hell for people like him, makes you wonder why he is homeless now eh.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Raised £50k on justgiving too...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the thing is you become cynical of everything these days when you read this sort of thing. Remember the guys on Westminster Bridge "helping" the tourist as he was traumatised and it turned out that the scum were robbing him whilst pretending to comfort him.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
the thing is you become cynical of everything these days when you read this sort of thing. Remember the guys on Westminster Bridge "helping" the tourist as he was traumatised and it turned out that the scum were robbing him whilst pretending to comfort him.

I take your point, but it's not a "these days" thing. There have always been, and always will be, opportunists with zero moral compass.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So he gets 4 years for his heinous crimes, his defence said in court that Parker has never received a custodial sentence before and would be on the vulnerable persons wing at prison.
Parker - who is currently in 'isolation' at prison - has received threats, the court heard.

Good I say, lets hope he spends the next 4 years awake and afraid!!!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
So he gets 4 years for his heinous crimes, his defence said in court that Parker has never received a custodial sentence before and would be on the vulnerable persons wing at prison.
Parker - who is currently in 'isolation' at prison - has received threats, the court heard.

Good I say, lets hope he spends the next 4 years awake and afraid!!!

I've never understood the argument that a court should be lenient because the offender has never been to prison before (and I've heard it many times); Do they want courts to offer "taster sessions" to see if you can hack it before going thieving off the dead/dying ?
I had a similar some years back, old woman out with her family keeled over in a restaurant. While they waited for paramedics to arrive, not knowing if she was going to survive, a junkie nicked her handbag. He pleaded guilty and his solicitor said "of course you will want reports before you sentence". I said to her "Why ? We are unanimous in believing immediate custody is justified so we're sending him straight down today." When she objected, saying it was most unusual I simply told her "feel free to appeal to the Crown Court at Lewes." She didn't.
I have nothing but contempt for scum like this.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Just to shift the debate a tad.4 years sounds ok but a 15 year old steals a car crashes into a tree killing 5 other occupants and gets 4 years also_One of the sentences is wrong.
Something seems to be awry with our legal system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here