Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jake Livermore

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
If its true that a West Ham supporter insulted Jake with a slur about his dead baby son prompting the confrontation I hope that 'supporter' is banned for life. Why do West Ham have so much scum among there ranks... Never in a million years could I imagine this happening at the Amex. Feel so sorry for Jake to be provoked like that...

el punal

If its true that a West Ham supporter insulted Jake with a slur about his dead baby son prompting the confrontation I hope that 'supporter' is banned for life. Why do West Ham have so much scum among there ranks... Never in a million years could I imagine this happening at the Amex. Feel so sorry for Jake to be provoked like that...

Well I suppose it makes change from fighting their own fans or having a go at the stewards. As you say, that really is the pits if it's true.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In the last couple of days we've had this and the story from Scotland about fake eyeballs being thrown at a partially sighted player. WTF is wrong with some people?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Every club has dick heads not just West Ham. Some idiot mocked Billy Sharpe's dead baby. An idiot punched a police horse. Then there's that idiot who ran on the pitch and hit a goalkeeper. Can't remember which clubs were involved.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Since when was it an offence to wind up someone who's child had died?

Stone me for suggesting it (obviously).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Probably the same scum from the east end of landan, that throw acid at people.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

Consider yourself ****ing stoned you ****. Jeez.

(No doubt you'll come back later and say you were just fishing)

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

I despair. Why do you think there has to be a specific offence for every single despicable action, someone could possibly undertake? You must be a truly bitter individual if you need an answer.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Imagine being someone who hears about someone being taunted for the fact their baby had died and going "meh, not illegal".

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Agreed.

Banned for life = has done something illegal- or are life bans for immoral behaviour these days

If it is true what the West Ham fan said then yes, a life ban is warranted - not sure it is possible to stoop much lower. Just a shame Livermore didn't punch him on the nose.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Moron

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why do West Ham have so much scum among there ranks... Never in a million years could I imagine this happening at the Amex..

It was 1 fan, who has been identified.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Wow. :lolol:

It's the lowest of the low, you would agree with that wouldn't you? It's a deeply unpleasant thing to say to another human being, whatever the context.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Imagine being someone who hears about someone being taunted for the fact their baby had died and going "meh, not illegal".

Exactly this. You’d think there would be one thing we can all agree wouldn’t be acceptable and then someone comes out with that.

Seemingly it’s fine if it’s just ‘bantz’

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Whether it is illegal or just bereft of any morality, It could still be West Ham's choice to ban him for life. Not sure it needs to go to any court for them to do that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here