Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth chant

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I couldn't hear that much from Bournemouth from my family stand seat (except after both equalisers) but at one point I thought I heard "Champions of Dorset, you'll never sing that".

Did I imagine it? If it actually happened, it was quite amusing.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I couldn't hear that much from Bournemouth from my family stand seat (except after both equalisers) but at one point I thought I heard "Champions of Dorset, you'll never sing that".

in the second half they sang something that had a weird 'monkey' noise in it (no offence btw)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
they were singing about "he went to Burnley, and then he came back" - Sloop John B.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing

Most people of a certain age (including me) don’t consider Bournemouth to be part of Dorset! It was in Hampshire until 1974.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I heard a mention of Boscombe

.... that’s one for the teenagers!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Most people of a certain age (including me) don’t consider Bournemouth to be part of Dorset! It was in Hampshire until 1974.

We still play in the Hampshire cup as you probably know...as a fellow Poole citizen with the latest Council changes I'd rather Bournemouth bogged off back over the border...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here