Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Leavers and Returners 39-51

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You know who you are.You leave at 39 for a pint and return 50+.Why?

Leavers at 88 have a decent excuse for missing part of the game but you have none.

P.S This is the first time in history a thread has been started on this subject on this site so
none of those 'Another thread on ......... insults ;)

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
My first and only post on the subject....I do not understand why this bothers so many people?

Everyone has their own circumstance behind coming to and going from a game, some enjoy food and beers and a catch up at half/full time, some don't.

Just get on with whatever your doing. Everyone else will be just fine.

Either myself or my mate will leave on 43 to get the half time pint in. EVERY GAME.
Sometimes we don't get back in our seats until after the 2nd half starts.

To date nobody has ever mentioned it, I doubt they will either.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not sure why people don't take their lunch or whatever with them , at £4 for a pie i can get a bag full of crap to eat from lidls .

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Leavers at 88 have a decent excuse for missing part of the game but you have none.

P.S This is the first time in history a thread has been started on this subject on this site so

Don't see how it's any of your business,keep yer beak out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Don't see how it's any of your business,keep yer beak out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait a minute,aren't you the guy who started that thread on....... O I get it.However I am not offended/ bothered by people missing
chunks of the game for a pint or 5 as you are by early leavers.I'm just saying I don't get why a pint is more
important then a big chunk of the game.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't do it myself as I have a fair few before and after the game.

We still laugh at the father and son who missed ALL 3 of the goals against Palace a few seasons ago. We know them and they laugh about it themselves.

I personally don't care. People spend their money. They can do what they like. However, it is annoying when people stop in the aisle when we have an attack, and we all have to stand up to see the action. It happened to us in the Upper West again in the 43rd - 44th minute yesterday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sort out the queues, sort out the problem.

Over to YOU, Barber.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You know what? You have now persuaded me to get up for a beer at 30 minutes next game. And guess what? I may not reappear until the 80th minute. And then at 85 minutes I will leave (like I always do).

I seem to recall chatting with @Man of Harveys about 12 years ago and, as a fan of a pre match pint and chat, he confessed to having missed the start of almost every game at Withdean (I may be exaggerating slightly here). I think this shows a level of style and undividualism that marks him out as a true Brighton supporter.

Next game I think I will wear a pair of underpants on my head and insert a couple of pencils up my nostrils.

bladder.jpg

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You know what? You have now persuaded me to get up for a beer at 30 minutes next game. And guess what? I may not reappear until the 80th minute. And then at 85 minutes I will leave (like I always do).

I seem to recall chatting with @Man of Harveys about 12 years ago and, as a fan of a pre match pint and chat, he confessed to having missed the start of almost every game at Withdean (I may be exaggerating slightly here). I think this shows a level of style and undividualism that marks him out as a true Brighton supporter.

Next game I think I will wear a pair of underpants on my head and insert a couple of pencils up my nostrils.

View attachment 92469

During the next game I will spend the whole time drinking and eating and not spend one minute in a seat.Then when the game is over I will switch over to a different channel.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
it is annoying when people stop in the aisle when we have an attack, and we all have to stand up to see the action. It happened to us in the Upper West again in the 43rd - 44th minute yesterday.

people sitting down when we attack far far more annoying IMO

No wonder atmosphere is so poor at times

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
people sitting down when we attack far far more annoying IMO

No wonder atmosphere is so poor at times

If I wanted to stand, I would have bought a seat in the North. I am one of the several thousand who doesn't.

Having said that, we were all on our feet when Jose couldn't possibly miss in the second half. And we do allow ourselves the luxury of standing for penalties.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

And whats it got to do with you???

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I thought the thread title was a misprint and it was another Leavers and Remainers thread based around age.

Having seen it's all around half time, what the thread needs is a poll requesting detail on what minute you leave your seat and return to your seat around half time.

Don't do it myself but do half a quiet laugh when the sloughs have missed a goal or two

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here