Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crimes against the Albion

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
There have been an increasing number of threads recently demanding a variety of punishments ranging from loyalty points deductions to execution for 'crimes' such as leaving early and non-attendence by ST holders.

I think we should compile a list of these, each with a suitable punishment so we can clear it all up once and for all.

As the late Ron Pickering used to say at the end of We Are The Champions... AWAY YOU GO!

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
Thinking that Piglets Pies are not actually that special and that the pastry is drier than Caroline Lucas's fanny.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Early leavers should be branded, A large E L Seared into their forehead,awful shite that they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone leaving their seat on 35-44 minutes to buy a pint should be forced by bye-law to buy a pint of Fosters.

If you're the sort of person to leave between 35 & 44, I bet you're also the sort of person who drinks Fosters.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
For those “fans” who incessantly moan about our players throughout a season, not just the odd moan but incessant moaning, their loyalty points will be cancelled and distributed to those more rational fans within listening distance.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clapping the away fans for coming when the attendance is announced - horse-whipped on the seafront

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
For those “fans” who incessantly moan about our players throughout a season, not just the odd moan but incessant moaning, their loyalty points will be cancelled and distributed to those more rational fans within listening distance.

Rational fans? Best of luck with your search. :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Bans from starting threads on Nsc, for those who moan about fellow Brighton fans.

The only sensible post on this thread so far.

Thunder Bolt will obviously have to be stoned.:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here