Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Inside No. 9 - New Series

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news, a new series of the magnificent Inside No.9 starts tomorrow night - 22:00 hrs BBC2

It really is very funny

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cheers for the heads up, now on series link!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Simply brilliant

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't miss out, episode 2 tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
4th episode last night. I still reckon it's as good as ever.

Last nights was typically dark, hugely uncomfortable and wonderfully observed. I think it's amazing that throughout all the gruesome twists, bleak endings and very dark comedy that Pemberton and Shearsmith (plus supporting cast) always manage to imbue their creations with such rich humanity. I reckon they are really underrated as actors.

Jul 7, 2003
4th episode last night. I still reckon it's as good as ever.

Last nights was typically dark, hugely uncomfortable and wonderfully observed. I think it's amazing that throughout all the gruesome twists, bleak endings and very dark comedy that Pemberton and Shearsmith (plus supporting cast) always manage to imbue their creations with such rich humanity. I reckon they are really underrated as actors.

Probably the darkest one in the series so far. Like most of them, wasn't sure where it was going to start with but that is the joy.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Probably the darkest one in the series so far. Like most of them, wasn't sure where it was going to start with but that is the joy.

Yes, this is the one episode where I really didn't know where it was going.

I think last week was my favourite so far. I loved how it was such a confusing scenario at the start and then each 10 minute jump back in time added a piece to the jigsaw. Very clever.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last night was simply awesome, pathos mixed with the dark humour and some clever jokes.

Very clever and agreed the week before was also very clever going back 10 minutes at a time to understand what happened

Jul 7, 2003
Bernie Cliftons Dressing Room was also very clever. A great take on those old club comics with another twist at the end I didn't see coming. The first one of this series was totally different to the rest of the series so far but still very clever.

Some of the best comic / drama writing in the business.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This has been a TV highlight, in an age of pulp TV this is a wonderfully crafted series, so many twists and turns - outstanding.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Genius is a word often wrongly bandied about, but via catch up having watched all 4 series, these two are clearly in that bracket.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Genius is a word often wrongly bandied about, but via catch up having watched all 4 series, these two are clearly in that bracket.

Every now and then someone comes along and raises the bar. These fellas did (with LOG as well) and I'm waiting to see who is next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here