Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love it.

:bowdown:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Just before that player was holding his shirt which was a free kick to us but loved his reaction !!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The Bournemouth board's suggesting that there were bookable offences at either end of that passage of play. If the ref had agreed would it have been possible for Propper to have been shown two yellow cards and then a red?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can somebody explain why he didn't get sent off for those?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just wish the ref had allowed play to continue.

Can you imagine what he'd have done to the next man up.

giphy.gif

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
The first challenge was nothing in my opinion. Bournemouth were about to break dangerously and Propper was trying to charge back being blocked off (that's a foul), so his only option was to judo throw the little pike to the ground so he could take his yellow as intended.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The first challenge was nothing in my opinion. Bournemouth were about to break dangerously and Propper was trying to charge back being blocked off (that's a foul), so his only option was to judo throw the little pike to the ground so he could take his yellow as intended.

It was two yellows marvellous scenes judo and a lunge respect

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I can't see the replay because it's been blocked now, but in real time their player was all over him when the ball broke. Should've been a foul in Propper's favour initially, I guess that influenced the ref's decision.

Video is still working for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just can't stop watching that footage.

If 2017 is anything to go by, this is my highlight of 2018.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can't see the replay because it's been blocked now, but in real time their player was all over him when the ball broke. Should've been a foul in Propper's favour initially, I guess that influenced the ref's decision.

It can’t have influenced the ref or he’d have given a free kick for the foul on Propper.

I can only imagine he saw none of it and the card was just for the lunge.

If it hadn’t been for the blocking foul, Propper would have got there first.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Needed a few more heavy tackles earlier in the game. Stephens and Propper needed to remind Ibe and co that they were in a game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We need to talk about Davy...

I had him nailed on player of the season a few months ago? What on earth has happened? :shrug:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I’d like to see him in Stephens position, which he played against Watford at home , everything went through him and he was running the game from deeper .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here