Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Players signed in the summer

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Izquierdo and Schelotto both had their best games for the club today imo and from what I have seen. I feel both are starting to push for 1st choice. Izquierdo's pace makes a big difference as an outlet. Just a shame he never passed to Propper to make it 3.1.
Love Bruno but do feel Schelotto is closing in on his position.
Propper I like too but I do feel his shooting is terrible for the 1st time that I have seen his defensive duties today were poor too. Shouldve cleared before they scored their 2nd.
Gross undoubted ability and creativity, great signing.
Suttner distribution is good lack of pace could be a worry and was very quiet I thought today.
Brown not impressed at all tbh, could do with Baldock playing more not sure on his fitness..

Now settling in I think Izquierdo, Schelotto, Gross, Propper have been or will turn out to be great signings.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Izquierdo and Schelotto both had their best games for the club today imo and from what I have seen. I feel both are starting to push for 1st choice. Izquierdo's pace makes a big difference as an outlet. Just a shame he never passed to Propper to make it 3.1.
Love Bruno but do feel Schelotto is closing in on his position.
Propper I like too but I do feel his shooting is terrible for the 1st time that I have seen his defensive duties today were poor too. Shouldve cleared before they scored their 2nd.
Gross undoubted ability and creativity, great signing.
Suttner distribution is good lack of pace could be a worry and was very quiet I thought today.
Brown not impressed at all tbh, could do with Baldock playing more not sure on his fitness..

Now settling in I think Izquierdo, Schelotto, Gross, Propper have been or will turn out to be great signings.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Ryan too - yes :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ryan - a very good keeper, making tons of vital saves.

We'd be 20th without him as his replacement wouldn't have secured us the points, he has.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Our Izzy had an excellent game, confident he will come on leaps and bounds with a bit of good management

Schelotto undoubtedly had his best but I winced whenever he launched himself down the line .... hope he learns to pass the ball a bit more

Special mention for Ryan ... outstanding and joint MOM for me (not for the first time)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
yes how could I forget Ryan !!!

Sorry he has been outstanding after the 1st two games of the season where I wasn't sure.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
my choice for MOM was between Schelotto and Iziquierdo and I think Schelotto just edged it. The worry uis the number of goals that we conceded from set pieces and apparently we have conceeded the most in The Premier League.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
After today, Brown is the only signing I've been disappointed with.

Think we should send him back to Chelsea, and take a gamble on someone else.

Doubt it will happen though, as the club are too 'professional' to do that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They've all settled in well, they're all doing a vital job, long may it continue, I do not include loanees as they are not our players.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
After today, Brown is the only signing I've been disappointed with.

Think we should send him back to Chelsea, and take a gamble on someone else.

Doubt it will happen though, as the club are too 'professional' to do that.

Agree entirely, it's a waste of a loan at the moment, and I would much rather have one of our players on the bench than someone else's.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Very pleased with the summer signings, all have improved our squad exactly as they should. I really hope we can find the goal scorer we need, the only missing piece.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here