Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Todays Ref

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mr Oliver.....not a bad game..cant think of any match turning decisions....Murray booking i thought was a tad harsh...only criticism imho would be when he tried to play on when there had been a foul...not against his intent to keep the game flowing but i can recall a few times where there was no clear advantage and he should have brought play back...otherwise better than his last visit...this one seemed more in keeping with his reffing of the opening game of the season.

Edit read the Murray penalty area tackle well...maybe the bournemouth player should have been carded?

IMG_0301.jpg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Mr Oliver.....not a bad game..cant think of any match turning decisions....Murray booking i thought was a tad harsh...only criticism imho would be when he tried to play on when there had been a foul...not against his intent to keep the game flowing but i can recall a few times where there was no clear advantage and he should have brought play back...otherwise better than his last visit...this one seemed more in keeping with his riffing of the opening game of the season.

Edit read the Murray penalty area tackle well...maybe the bournemouth player should have been carded?

View attachment 92447

good game ref

Stephens could have got 2 yellows in pretty much the same 2 challenges in 4 seconds. A wicked judo throw then a lunge. No qualms with the ref today at all

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Mr Oliver.....not a bad game..cant think of any match turning decisions....Murray booking i thought was a tad harsh...only criticism imho would be when he tried to play on when there had been a foul...not against his intent to keep the game flowing but i can recall a few times where there was no clear advantage and he should have brought play back...otherwise better than his last visit...this one seemed more in keeping with his reffing of the opening game of the season.

View attachment 92447

One of the better refs I have seen this season

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I've said before that he is a good ref but seems to be starting to believe his own hype and turning a bit Shyster. Too many theatrics and gurns for my liking.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Looked pretty inconsistent at times on the telly box. A few times a little shove on a Bournemouth player would be penalised but when the roles were reversed nothing :shrug:. Also felt that Propper was unlucky not be given a foul on him before his booking (Wilson obstructing him with no intention whatsoever of going for the ball)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Had an okay game today, certainly better than when he was here previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looked pretty inconsistent at times on the telly box. A few times a little shove on a Bournemouth player would be penalised but when the roles were reversed nothing :shrug:. Also felt that Propper was unlucky not be given a foul on him before his booking (Wilson obstructing him with no intention whatsoever of going for the ball)

Good spot.... this bit is missed off the clip showing Propper fouling twice in three seconds

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Thought he was a bit to keen with the whistle....Some good tackles penalised because player fell over..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here