Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket no shows - loyalty points deduction

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Calling Dr. No.

The distinction is that games are moved AFTER ticket purchase. One off away tickets are always bought with the date known, so a deduction is reasonable in that case.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
No. Season tickets holders pay up front before the match schedules are finalised and provide the club with a guaranteed income stream..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Loyalty points deduction ? Is there an appeals process ? How far removed would a deceased friend/relative be before the excuse was not accepted ? How close could you be to your offspring's birth ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Should season ticket holders, who don’t turn up to home games, have a loyalty points deduction?

No, it's their choice.
Would imagine some fans are away this time of the year. Just a stab in the dark but one or two may have had a hangover.

I went today but I can't say I was thrilled about the kick off time.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This isn’t school for f*cks sakes. It simply isn’t obligatory. We pay our money. There’s a woman near me who went to her first home game today of the season. She’s been in hospital for over 6 weeks and recovering for the rest. That’s her own business. It’s none of the club’s.

What the club should be doing it providing a decent service so that ST holders that can’t go can return their ticket and get money in return. As anyone that has used this service knows, it’s an utter shambles, so what we end up with is ST holders who know it’s not worth the hassle of trading their ticket in when they can’t go. But that’s on the club, not people that have paid their hard earned cash.

Honestly, this thread isn’t an embarrassment to anyone with half a brain cell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here