Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth: the point gained or two points dropped poll

Bournemouth: a point gained or two points dropped?

• A point gained

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 186 86.1%

• Total voters

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone who votes a point gained needs to seek professional help...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Is a poll really needed? Clearly two points dropped, if we don't sort out our defending of corners we will be relegated. It would also be nice to score from a corner ourselves given how many we have had in the past couple of games.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Bournemouth had 27 shots on goal and imo looked the more dangerous going forward, yes we took the lead twice and should of been 3-1 up but on the whole a good game and a good point. (So I suppose I need professional help)

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Surely no one can say that's a point gained rather than two dropped. We were in the driving seat and blew it in such painful fashion. Yes they might have had more shots than us, and went toe to toe with us for good portions of the game, but we need to be finishing these teams when we're in the ascendancy and taking our chances, and definitely shouldn't be opening ourselves up like that to let in such a dire non-league style goal. Absolutely incensed, and so disappointed seeing as we looked a real threat in attack and played some good stuff. It's a point but it could have been so much more, and really needed to be. Puts real pressure on us to beat West Brom now or else we could start to slip.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We haven't lost, it's only our first season in PL, we're still learning, the goals are coming, which is good.
A point is better then two dropped IMO.
I'm off to Broadmoor now:mad:

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
I'm proud to be the one to vote "point gained." Nothing is a given in the PL.

Given the situation we were in and the way we conceded today, do you really see that as a point earned rather than dropping points?

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Of course it's 2 dropped, we're pretty much guaranteed nil points when we play the top 6, we will regret these draws against the teams around us.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Every point is a point gained. In the last 5, one win, one loss and three draws, only four goals conceded. Very good run with some players finding form

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Bournemouth had 27 shots on goal and imo looked the more dangerous going forward, yes we took the lead twice and should of been 3-1 up but on the whole a good game and a good point. (So I suppose I need professional help)

Spot on except that we should have gone 3-1 game over - in which case for me it was two points dropped. A draw was a fair result over all but need to be more ruthless when our chances come.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Every point is a point gained. In the last 5, one win, one loss and three draws, only four goals conceded. Very good run with some players finding form

Exactly. Every point is a point closer to safety. Should have won, should have got a third, but that was a very decent Bournemouth side. You can lose those games after being ahead, so a point gained for me, despite the disappointment.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It was a great game (when were ahead) but so gutting when we conceded, a fu*king corner and a scrappy scramble :facepalm: it was so good to see us attacking at last though, left feeling we should of won, so definitely feels like its ANOTHER 2 points dropped.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Loving this 'empty your Pamper here' thread.

After 93 mins we gained a point. Thats it, done, fact. WE GAINED A POINT. Anyone who thinks anything else is a moron. Or does the soggy sheet collective hope we go down by a point so they can come back here and say 'told you so'. F*ck off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here