Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Barber Out

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Jeez we are 5 mins into the transfer window and no announcement on a new striker! What have these jokers been doing since the last window closed ?

Happy new year NSC 🥂

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
If we were to sign one at 4am, would he be eligible (if able after the sauce) to play for us at 12:30?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
27 mins. Sack the board....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I thought he would of signed 00:01 and be on the pitch tomorrow. Barber out

Wouldn’t be eligible until Jan 2, but should still have been ready to watch the Bournemouth game and have been photographed with the shirt and/or scarf.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I want a free pie every hour until this shocking debacle is resolved. Every pigging hour, until either I burst with gluttony or they do so with shame.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jeez we are 5 mins into the transfer window and no announcement on a new striker! What have these jokers been doing since the last window closed ?

Happy new year NSC ��

What's the point, he'll only sing a load of old shite not good enough for The albion, anyway.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Totally disgusting, we are nearly a day into the window and Ronaldo isn't wearing the stripes. Sack the board, sack the manager, sack the players, Barber out! Sack the git that can't serve the Harveys properly, pull down the stadium, let's all eat grass, ********!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here