Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2017 League table.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2017-calendar-year-table-full.png

Not as much fun when palace aren't bottom.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
36th. Disappointing.

An entire calendar year and the only team with a '0' goal difference, and yet I'm not even surprised.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I would've thought we were much better than Aston Villa in both the Premier League and in the Championship during 2017

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lincoln pushing for a CL spot. Good on them.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Watford, Bournemouth, Southampton and West Ham all on 1.05 points per game, the only team worse than that are West Brom.

Will two of those four join West Brom in the bottom 3 by the end of the season? I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Watford had a great start but the wheels seem to have come off now.

Bournemouth aren't being taken lightly by teams anymore, which is a mark of respect to them but also making it harder.

Southampton are plodding but looking a long way short of the team they were since returning to the prem. Also will they spend the VVD money to improve the team, if not the other players could lose heart.

West Ham have improved under Moyes, but is it the honeymoon or will they return to form?

Of the others

Swansea, been awful so far but like West Ham may be turned around by a new manager.

Palace, hate to say it but they'll be fine, annoyingly.

Stoke look desperately in need of the sort of lift a new manager brings, but i dont think they'll get it, Hughes will see this through to what could be a bitter end.

Brighton i think we will be fine, solid defense and steady midfield, need to get the wingers firing again and of course a striker or two would help. If we get one and he hits the ground running i fancy us to finish around 12th to 14th, if not 17th just!

Newcastle, takeover has to be finalised soon or they could be the biggest team in the championship again. They look shorn of confidence and playing in front of fans who expect win after win isn't helping, if they don't/won't spent in January i think Rafa will lose patience and walk.

Huddersfield i think will be top of all the teams mentioned, fair play to them, they've stuck to their way of playing and look like getting enough wins to stay up easily.

Just my thoughts feel free to ignore or disect as you see fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here