Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] He’s at it again

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We all really need to get over this and move on.... :timmy:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wenger had it spot on. More to Dean than genuinely made mistakes (which people can grudgingly get their head round...) - being a completely unprofessional **** is simply unacceptable.

Surely now he has to at least be given a break from the PL?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Watch the Petr Cech Interview on Sky Sports app, a man so placid and relaxed in normal circumstances basically saying Dean is as pompous and self centred a referee as they come.

Cech asked him what the penalty was for and simply booked him without explanation or offering to discuss it with him after the game...

An odious little polyp on the anus of footballing humanity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Official ''why oh why do i have to be teamed up with this ******* ''

_99422795_wenger_reuters.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
First paragraph from the Sporting Life match report:-
'Luka Milivojevic's poor effort was saved by the legs of Ederson after Raheem Stirling had been penalised on a foul on Wilfred Saha, who appeared to go down after minimal contact.'
It is like watching a pantomime villain, if I were a ref I would never award a penalty in his favour regardless of the circumstances.
Very surprised that Dean did knowing what an utter twunt he is, glad it was missed, justice.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
First paragraph from the Sporting Life match report:-
'Luka Milivojevic's poor effort was saved by the legs of Ederson after Raheem Stirling had been penalised on a foul on Wilfred Saha, who appeared to go down after minimal contact.'
It is like watching a pantomime villain, if I were a ref I would never award a penalty in his favour regardless of the circumstances.
Very surprised that Dean did knowing what an utter twunt he is, glad it was missed, justice.

As a point of order you've got your refs mixed up - Dean gave the handball in the Arsenal match. More than happy to blame him for the Zaha decision as well though. I'm sure somehow the odious fool must have had a hand in it somehow.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Moving the goal posts, so to speak. How did AV get away with questioning the complete and utter for so long without getting sent to the stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here