Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] “A year of progress”

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I agree, it has been a year of progress.

We've progressed to realising a left winger back in charge of the Labour party isn't as unelectable as everyone would have us believe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The albion have progressed very well.

Let's not throw it away again in 2018.

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on a politic discussion on New Year Eve.

It's goner end in tears.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To paraphrase Dave Allen, goodnight, and may your ludicrous and ill-founded political affiliation go with you. Whatever it may be. :bigwave:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I have recently changed my trusty old W**k sock , how political this is i'm not to sure ,but it's progress for me .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Read her New Year message and it just repeats the same inanities. " Fairer Society " " Bright Future" etc etc meaningless utterances... This is the woman who quickly pointed out that of the many homeless families very few children actually sleep on the street...so that's ok.....

What is worrying is that she seems to believe the things she is told to say.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Its come to something when Jeremy Corbyn is a better alternative than the tired and weak Theresa May. The current government is pathetic and incompetent in so many ways, will be interesting to see what the next Labour government is like.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I believe that under Ms May's leadership the UK has indeed progressed to the edge of a very large cliff and that she is the woman to toss us all off.

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here