Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Swan tomorrow

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone know what time it opens?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
"From the 27th of November 2017 the Pub will be shut all day on Mondays only, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause"
From their website...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I wonder if some of this new fangled technology could come to your aid 01273 681842 :wink:
Well I thought someone on here might know to stop me phoning them! Thanks all. I'll be heading there straight from a NYE party I think.... Dicks isn't open til 10.30.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
"From the 27th of November 2017 the Pub will be shut all day on Mondays only, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause"
From their website...

Anyone else think that the current owners have really missed an opportunity in the last few years? Gifted the property by the previous owner, have now had five years of Amex crowds, and have not even expanded the toilet by the car park entrance that houses precisely 1.33 people at any time! Just seems like they keep looking a gift horse in the mouth repeatedly :shrug:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Anyone else think that the current owners have really missed an opportunity in the last few years? Gifted the property by the previous owner, have now had five years of Amex crowds, and have not even expanded the toilet by the car park entrance that houses precisely 1.33 people at any time! Just seems like they keep looking a gift horse in the mouth repeatedly :shrug:

you really have no idea do you.. they have had to completely re do the wiring as it was unsafe, the middle bar floor was replaced because it was falling into the cellar.. the old owner had not updated or kept it in good order for years. yes the toilets need to be sorted so they run away better. They have made us feel welcome and have even had days where the locals get upset because they change to suit us fans.You also do know there is an outside gents as discussed above

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here