Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Pulis looking at making a bid to take him to dullsborough. Apparently Solly is unhappy at lack of 1st team action. We wouldn't surely not

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Lack of 1st team action? Sounds like nonsense.

Edit: I can find no mention of this online. Is this something the milkman told you?

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Lack of first team action? File under utter Twitter nonsense. Although given his lack of final product at the moment I wouldn’t mind him sitting on the bench for a game or two.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Even if SM was unhappy, but very unlikely, he has to earn a team selection like the rest of the team.
It's all about the Albion, not one man.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How much ? Brighton’s most overated regular starter this season.
Not bad, just overated.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well of course, another big club like west brom gets to cherry pick players from a small club like us and we will happily turn our good players over to relegation rivals.

Could we have a banning rule for masochistic/belittling threads like This? I'd rather have Palace fans post there stupid old bollox.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can i just say , he is in fact very happy , sorry to piss on the fire of conjecture so early in a thread .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well of course, another big club like west brom gets to cherry pick players from a small club like us and we will happily turn our good players over to relegation rivals.

Is Tony Pulis at WBA then?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he’s so pissed off perhaps we can give the more dangerous looking (imo) Izquierdo three or four games so he can settle into the team properly. Solly has been given every opportunity to shine recently and hasn’t, again just imo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here