Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Murder mos horrid

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Was just watching something on Yesterday, the channel, and was just wondering how many people actually have the will to kill someone. Apart from blue bottles and wasps I cannot kill anything. Is there a case for insanity in most cases. I can't believe most people go out to kill? Should we understand why people commit such a heinous act?

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This is really winding me up, how do I change the post title?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Was just watching something on Yesterday, the channel, and was just wondering how many people actually have the will to kill someone. Apart from blue bottles and wasps I cannot kill anything. Is there a case for insanity in most cases. I can't believe most people go out to kill? Should we understand why people commit such a heinous act?

Put anyone in a situation where they have a lot at stake, and they'll have the will to kill.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Each case needs more consideration. Better understanding is needed as to the reasons why some people commit murder.

I would say a fair number of people who commit murder, would not kill, if they had not been angry in that moment in time. Many of those angry people may have been suffering mental illness that is not considered delusional. i.e. psychosis.

Depression and anxiety can lead to people becoming angry which in some situations may lead to murder. Diminished responsibility of sorts although not to the same degree as psychotic illness.

Perhaps more can be done to prevent some murders.....

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Can't help but think that if Simmo was in a room with BG and the subject got on to plumbing then something might happen.....

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Is this thread to do with an irrational hatred of men with facial hair each November...

ps
"thread" is an anagram of "hatred"...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
NSC has always been an excellent way to kill time.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I expect that a large proportion of us could kill in a reactive way to protect ourselves or others but that very few could plan and execute a killing, even as what we might view as legitimate revenge or justice. It's probably all about the amount of time we have to think about it and the parts of the brain that are most active in different situations.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here