Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jarrod Bowen

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Looks a decent player from the few times I’ve seen him and a good age, would add some good competiton out wide and would allow Murphy and skalak to leave, id definitely take him if the price was right

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Competing with Swansea for a player seems more realistic than competing with AC Milan.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great, smashing , super.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
BHA Scouts at the KCom Stadium last Saturday to watch Bowen.

18thbrightonscouts.jpg

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
phaz.jpg

Spot Pharrell

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Andy Naylor twitter:

Some people really are pathetic. A short while ago had a notification asking about truth of alleged tweet from Phil Buckingham at Hull Mail (who I know well) re: Albion bid for Jarrod Bowen.
Not his account. Fake news folks, I guess in attempt to catch me out. #bhafc
0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

Its all about Andy!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Off to palace :ffsparr:

And Giroud might now be heading to the Toon, but, but... Bong's having a medical at Forest, allegedly.

You can't say we're not right in the mixer when it comes to this transfer window.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You can't say we're not right in the mixer when it comes to this transfer window.

Harsh. We're right in the mix when it comes to bringing our own player back from loan.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
And Giroud might now be heading to the Toon, but, but... Bong's having a medical at Forest, allegedly.

Tell you what, we'd better have a half decent rabbit to pull out of the hat tomorrow

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
We can't of been that interested in him or otherwise we would of made a move for him and signed him already so we move on and some of our fans having a meltdown because he's not signing for us

SAC

May 21, 2014
We can't of been that interested in him or otherwise we would of made a move for him and signed him already so we move on and some of our fans having a meltdown because he's not signing for us

Apparently Hull and Palace have agreed terms but the player himself hasn't. Plenty of time for someone to gazump.

The last couple of days of the transfer window are always the most interesting. And often the most disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here