Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Spiral bbc4

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For those of us who like the 'foreign' dramas that are served up in the Saturday 9 o'clock slot on bbc4....tonight offers a brand new series of the French made Spiral...hope this lives up to the standard of previous ones

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For those of who like the 'foreign' dramas that are served up in the Saturday 9 o'clock slot on bbc4....tonight offers a brand new series of the French made Spiral...hope this lives up to the standard of previous ones

Thank for the heads up on that, up there with my favourite crime series. Good spot :thumbsup:

Bugger, just checked, I think it’s series two and I’ve already seen it :down:

Last edited:

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
They really are great. The last one, Witnesses(French) was superb, and don't get me started on the Scandi Noir epics every thing from Department Q to Beck. beautiful cinematography and for some reason reading sub tittles seems to get you more involved.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They really are great. The last one, Witnesses(French) was superb, and don't get me started on the Scandi Noir epics every thing from Department Q to Beck. beautiful cinematography and for some reason reading sub tittles seems to get you more involved.

I enjoyed Witnesses too......I take it you noticed one of the actresses has a role in that and Spiral

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For those of us who like the 'foreign' dramas that are served up in the Saturday 9 o'clock slot on bbc4....tonight offers a brand new series of the French made Spiral...hope this lives up to the standard of previous ones

Thank you for the reminder.

We adored the previous series and have waited 2 or 3 years for this.

Happy New Year @LamieRobertson!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Haven't you got some painting to do?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Prefer Montelbano.

Scandanavian angst OUT.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's Series 6, not shown in the UK before.

Time flies .....

Thanks, right I will give it a watch to check! I have purchased some episodes off Amazon and the storyline sounds familiar.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks, right I will give it a watch to check! I have purchased some episodes off Amazon and the storyline sounds familiar.

It’s definitely not been shown on bbc4 before...it’s been trailed as such for the last few weeks...as regards to Amazon I can’t comment

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Superb series. The BBC4 Saturday slot and the C4/More 4 Walter Presents are usually brilliant foreign dramas.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Must admit this had passed me by. Had a bit of a binge on Series 1 - 4 recently and it's fantastic.

Think risk taking cops, the judicial service and sexy barristers all slightly inter connected.

Add a few private life interventions (not too many and a bit of rumpy-pumpy) and it's a good, strong series.

69e4c960edbb67b6db2a5982078a1d95--french-actress-rafael-nadal.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here