Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will we play like the away team against Bournemouth?

Will we play like the away team against Bournemouth?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given the pace they have on the counter and our toothless attack I reckon we will. In fact I reckon CH may even be happy with just another point.

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh i don't know i want to think he will have a go because he can't afford for the fans to go quite and not lift the team, BUT we know Hughtons form.

So i am not voting on this one.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Doubt it, considering how much we took the game to Burnley and Watford, two teams above us, I reckon we'll attempt the same to Bournemouth.

I think they'll hit us on the break, and possibly beat us that way, certainly their style of play is challenging for us.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think we’ll attack, attack, attack but with cautious caution caution.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
All those being passive-aggressive about CH should go and stare at the table and see where we are.

We'll be solid, we'll attack and we'll score.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wouldn't swap CH for anyone, he's doing superbly with the players he has, however, your three points

Yes, maybe, and statistically at least, highly unlikely.

All those being passive-aggressive about CH should go and stare at the table and see where we are.

We'll be solid, we'll attack and we'll score.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Before I vote, can somebody clarify if the vote is binding on CH, or merely advisory?

I am getting a bit bored with thse polls. Thy are becoming ever more absurd. In fact I may start a poll on this....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that they remember that we were on for 3 points at Bournmeouth and got caught out when l they brought Jordan Ibe on. They are there for the beating so lets go for it.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
I hope that they remember that we were on for 3 points at Bournmeouth and got caught out when l they brought Jordan Ibe on. They are there for the beating so lets go for it.

What do you base us being 'there for a beating ' on exactly ?

Injuries - perhaps but we comfortably beat Everton today and really should have mullered West Ham. We've also turned you over twice.

Can you explain what you base your assumption on ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We will be solid compact difficult to breakdown and attack from set plays and after a slow build up .

Don't forget you only to need to score one to win if you don't concede

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What do you base us being 'there for a beating ' on exactly ?

Injuries - perhaps but we comfortably beat Everton today and really should have mullered West Ham. We've also turned you over twice.

Can you explain what you base your assumption on ?

The fact that we were by far the better team and justifiably leading until you brought on Ibe and we fell sucker to 2 brilliant passes. Too add you have one of if not the most arrogant and objectionable managers in Premier League.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here