Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] January transfers CAN be arranged very early on

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not just VVD to Liverpool.

Now SSN and the Guardian break the news that Everton officials are in Turkey today to sign £25m striker Cenk Tosun.

The Albion have winnable PL games in January. Let's hope we too are at the races.
Goodwood or Fontwell, probably!

Seriously though, haven't we signed someone already - young striker whose name I can't remember? It starts with 'G' I think.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, Everton are not a team we need to worry about. So looking further down, if a club around us get someone in and he bangs in 5 before the window slams shut, we will wonder how they managed it and we didn't.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Buying early in the window probably requires the payment of a 25% premium to anticipate what the player would be worth by the end of the window

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Goodwood or Fontwell, probably!

Seriously though, haven't we signed someone already - young striker whose name I can't remember? It starts with 'G' I think.

902jAPK.gif

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Waits for open letter to the fans....you thick pricks have no idea how difficult the transfer window is, now stop moaning and support the team....

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Pretty sure this was the kid i saw in the club shop yesterday afternoon with his parents and siblings buying up stuff. They all looked swedish and were speaking a different language - hence i thought it a bit odd at the time.

A language different from Swedish?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here