Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] May as well get it in early "A Post Dated" Happy New Year NSC

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For all our trials and tribulations, whether it be BHA connected or personally connected, we always look towards the new year as being a new start. It works for some, some years, but possibly not for all. So, let me be the first to wish you ALL a fantastic new year and I hope this is you year... cheers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
happy new year to you , you soft southern blouse wearing shandy drinking poof. Hope 2018 brings you happiness and health and let's hope not too stressful an end of season bun fight.

Cheers mate

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
For all our trials and tribulations, whether it be BHA connected or personally connected, we always look towards the new year as being a new start. It works for some, some years, but possibly not for all. So, let me be the first to wish you ALL a fantastic new year and I hope this is you year... cheers.

Oh Lordy, someone get the sick bucket out for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There are three more nights until NYE, let alone New Years Day. Why are people so desperate to try and get profound posts on here ahead of time. New Years is still over 52 hours away. Hold your piss for a couple more days.

Whilst I'm here can I just take this opportunity to wish you all a happy Easter.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There are three more nights until NYE, let alone New Years Day. Why are people so desperate to try and get profound posts on here ahead of time. New Years is still over 52 hours away. Hold your piss for a couple more days.

Whilst I'm here can I just take this opportunity to wish you all a happy Easter.

It's 3 days earlier than Jan 2? And we are now into the NY weekend?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Holy fooking shit please, please... only on NSC can you start an argument from a happy new year... funny? yeah.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here