Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Dirty Rotten Scoundrels ... C5 ... NOW!!--

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I am absolutely certain NSC will be glad to learn that DRS is being remade with the two leads, fantastically played by Martin and Caine to be played by Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson. I'd bet my last quid the only person in the UK to enjoy this impending carnival of shit will be Uncle Spielberg.

Jul 7, 2003
I saw the stage show on Broadway in 2006 which was very good. Jonathan Pryce had just taken over from John Lithgow as the lead. Only soundtrack album I have ever bought it was so good.

As for the remake, where is Dr No when you need him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am absolutely certain NSC will be glad to learn that DRS is being remade with the two leads, fantastically played by Martin and Caine to be played by Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson. I'd bet my last quid the only person in the UK to enjoy this impending carnival of shit will be Uncle Spielberg.

You really are a nasty piece aren't you ? Was there a need ? Happy New Year

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Absolutely love DRS, I’m sure a remake is fine but what is the obsession with women playing the parts all the time? Ghostbusters being one example!

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
As for all the remakes why can’t all these alleged talented scriptwriters come up with new material!!

Totally agree.

Or if they insist on doing a re make they should choose a film that is not a classic.

I still can't believe they did an American re make of "Get Carter".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here