Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Newcastle United most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
nintchdbpict000366801526.jpg

No disrespect Perri, you may be the nations 2nd favourite Perri and member of one of the hottest music acts on the planet but I think we’ve got a ‘little mix’ :lolol: that’s spot on for this game as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are aware of the magnitude of this game and will be hell bent on 3 precious PL points against a fierce relegation rival.

Come on let’s show the boys our unwavering support, still not too late to join the 1,200+ travelling army and roar the boys to a famous victory and close out a magical 2017 in style.

:ascarf: :clap: :ascarf:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
nintchdbpict000366801526.jpg

No disrespect Perri, you may be the nations 2nd favourite Perri and member of one of the hottest music acts on the planet but I think we’ve got a ‘little mix’ :lolol: that’s spot on for this game as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are aware of the magnitude of this game and will be hell bent on 3 precious PL points against a fierce relegation rival.

Come on let’s show the boys our unwavering support, still not too late to join the 1,200+ travelling army and roar the boys to a famous victory and close out a magical 2017 in style.

:ascarf: :clap: :ascarf:

blimey hell

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Looks like a normal Newcastle slapper, no doubt our younger contributors will enlighten as to how she is famous?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The dreams I've had about me, Little Mix and a hot tub...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks like a normal Newcastle slapper, no doubt our younger contributors will enlighten as to how she is famous?

She’s a member of possibly the biggest band in the UK currently.

Perrie-Edwards-903878.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here