Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My New Years resolution for Brighton.

Withdean

Nov 5, 2017
Reach or exceed 30 points by Jan 20 when we play Chelsea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That would be good. Looking at the fixtures (and considering how we've gone against the top six so far) realistically we may have to be safe by Palace away on April 14th. So that's a rather large match, then. Of the next four, can't count on anything, possibly get something at Burnley, but looks like its Selhurst or bust, where 'bust' in this case might mean a heroic victory over Utd or Spurs at home...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That would be good. Looking at the fixtures (and considering how we've gone against the top six so far) realistically we may have to be safe by Palace away on April 14th. So that's a rather large match, then. Of the next four, can't count on anything, possibly get something at Burnley, but looks like its Selhurst or bust, where 'bust' in this case might mean a heroic victory over Utd or Spurs at home...

Can't help but feel that it looks pretty certain we'll lose all our matches against the top 6 this year so I think you're spot on with your first sentence.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Can't help but feel that it looks pretty certain we'll lose all our matches against the top 6 this year so I think you're spot on with your first sentence.

But suppose Spurs and Man U have guaranteed Champions League spots by then and clearly no hope of winning the
title - they may not give a toss about winning or losing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here