Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Grrrr have picked up a virus type thingy, on my phone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That I can't get rid of, any help would be greatly appreciated.

My phone is a Moto C and at every opportunity giftcardcorp.top tells me, as an Amazon customer, I have won all manner of good stuff.

I've deleted my history, cache, and cookies, and have repeatedly turned it off and on again, to no avail.
With all that done it now means I'm tapped out of technological wizardry, what's my next move?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've come down with a virus, sore throat and banging headache. I might turn myself off and on again see if it clears

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You could try asking BG for advice.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

My phone is a Moto C and at every opportunity giftcardcorp.top tells me, as an Amazon customer, I have won all manner of good stuff.

I've deleted my history, cache, and cookies, and have repeatedly turned it off and on again, to no avail.
With all that done it now means I'm tapped out of technological wizardry, what's my next move?

So you're the b***** that infected nsc. I got the same thing about 4 or 5 times this morning but seem to be bug free now

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Does it occur on sites other than NSC? Every time I go to NSC today I get multiple pop ups being blocked by my phone. No viruses here.

If you do actually have a virus you can always factory reset your phone. Just make sure to back up anything you need first.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

If you are on Android go to playstore and you should be able to get a free anti virus/ popup blocker thing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Me too.
Got it on the coach on way back yesterday.
All I did was go on NSC and now get it every time I go on it fffsake!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I have been getting blocked pop ups all day on NSC but no other sites.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Factory reset. Then reinstall apps 1 by 1 and see which one causes it.

https://motorola-global-en-uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/118754

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'm sorry I don't understand that question?

I'm just asking on which websites you get these pop ups. If it's only when you use NSC, it suggests a problem with this site rather than with your phone. Lots of others are today reporting pop ups when accessing NSC. I'm getting lots, but Chrome blocks them all for me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Grrrr have picked up a virus type thingy, on my phone, That I can't get rid of, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you leave it on a toilet seat ? I’ve been told you can catch it off them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was getting a pop up ad every time I looged into NSC on my laptop over the last day or so, but when I logged on this evening it didn't happen. The pop up pops down again after about 3 seconds so it is far less irritating than gonorrhea. Allegedly. No such issues on other sites. That said, I don't use other sites. Much.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I was getting a pop up ad every time I looged into NSC on my laptop over the last day or so, but when I logged on this evening it didn't happen. The pop up pops down again after about 3 seconds so it is far less irritating than gonorrhea. Allegedly. No such issues on other sites. That said, I don't use other sites. Much.

Getting fecking annoying - I can't post replies to my fellow members :ohmy: without it going to amazon sakkkke
Hoping BG has an early night :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here