Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] A few words from Ian Dury for the New Year

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
I believe in bottle banks, And beauty from within, I believe in saying thanks, And fresh air on the skin
I believe in healthy walks, As tonic for the feet, I believe in serious talks, And just enough to eat
That's what I believe, Although it seems naive, I believe in Santa Claus, To give is to receive, That's what I believe,
I believe in 'bob-a-job', And life in outer space, I believe an open gob, Does nothing for your face
I believe in being nice, In spite of what you think, I believe in good advice, And not too much to drink
That's what I believe, Surprising as it seems, I believe that happiness, Is well within our dreams
That's what I believe, Although it seems naive, I believe that peace and love, Are there to be achieved
I believe in being fair, St. Pancras station from the air, I believe in taking care, Moonshine sparkles in your hair
I believe in being true, In everything you try to do, I believe in me and you, I hope you share my point of view
I believe in being kind, Especially when it's hard, I believe an open mind, Can show a fine regard
I believe that manners make, A person good to know, I believe in birthday cake, And going with the flow
That's what I believe, As strange as it may be, I believe this attitude, Is good enough for me
That's what I believe, Although it seems naive, I believe it simplifies, The tangled web we weave
That's what I believe...

Ian Dury & The Blockheads - I Believe Lyrics

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here