Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle; how and when?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Am going by train we arrive in Newcastle 11.45am.. looking forward to this as I usually drive everywhere but will be having a few drinks at this. Not forgetting 1 on the Albion :thumbsup:
So many more going by train? what time ya there?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Boarding the train just after 1300, arriving at Newcastle Central by about 1330, then an easy stroll to SJP.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Driving up Friday, then hotel for two nights and driving back Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Driving up and back with 2 others on the day.

I'm the only one that can drive, I've also got some clearance Christmas lights to pick up from the shopping centre up there. 2 birds 1 stone type jobbie.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Reminds me of the time I was having a cig (don't smoke now) outside work, Ministry of Justice in Petty France and some tourist came up to me and asked me where Newcastle play. In broken English he asked if it was just around the corner, Petty France backs onto the park. I burst out laughing when I realised he had mistaken St James Park - London park - with Newcastle.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I found some free car parks in Jubilee Rd Coxlodge Newcastle. Is that too far a walk to St James Park?

I'll do 5k to save money on car park.

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Reminds me of the time I was having a cig (don't smoke now) outside work, Ministry of Justice in Petty France and some tourist came up to me and asked me where Newcastle play. In broken English he asked if it was just around the corner, Petty France backs onto the park. I burst out laughing when I realised he had mistaken St James Park - London park - with Newcastle.

Late 80s/ early 90s at work....some bar codes came into a the pub in Tottenham Court Road at half 2 on a Saturday afternoon, ordered a pint and then asked for directions to White Hart Lane.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here