Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Barnes starts. Barnes scores. V Man U. Away. After 3 Minutes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Shameful decision to let this aggressive PROPER forward player go, off the strength of a few boos from Amex-era JCLs who would be WAY more at home at Twickers.

Still time to bust the bank and get AB back.

Lest we forget, AB would have scored 2 out of 3 of the crosses that scudded invitingly across the goal line in the first 12 minutes of Saturday's game v Watford. Currently we have nobody occupying that absolutely vital area of play.

It's a no-brainer FFS. Get him back!

:goal:

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
5 mins. Barnes gets booked.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Get over it. Look forward & not back.

Maybe i was wrong. I'll admit it

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Shameful decision to let this aggressive PROPER forward player go, off the strength of a few boos from Amex-era JCLs who would be WAY more at home at Twickers.

Lest we forget, AB would have scored 2 out of 3 of the crosses that scudded invitingly across the goal line in the first 12 minutes of Saturday's game v Watford. Currently we have nobody occupying that absolutely vital area of play.

What was wrong with the other Barnes thread you have been posting on? Is there a boring echo?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is there any indication at all that Burnley are considering selling him?

Don't think so (and after the way he was treated last time he was here I doubt if he'd come). We need to be looking forward, not back, anyway.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
You can tell who we're Barnsies critics whilst here! They are still trying to justify their position with sarcasm etc. They just don't seem to have the class to recognise that they could possibly be incorrect in their assumptions and absolutely refuse to give any credit to him in his remarkable transision into a recognised premier league player.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Yes. He has so much pace. Just what we are after.....not

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Are we still talking about Barnes?
Let it go FFS.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I like him
But he isn’t coming back
He’s not prolific at this level no matter what picture you try and paint. That’s his 14th over 2 and a half PL seasons.
He’s strength was his aggression and the fact he is horrible to play against.
I’d have him back if Hemed or Murray were not here but he’s not what we need right now

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Give it a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here