spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes but in Russian

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
About 2 hours late, but I downloaded an app from iTunes called Universal TV HD Sports. Worked perfectly, so keep in mind for future.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Think I would rather listen to the foreign commentary than the absolute love in with the “Bigger” teams every week. Embarassing how bad they are some times.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Gave up after an hour, all I kept getting was an E4 program, with a load of chinless wonders quaffing on Pimms:shrug:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Put Mobdro on your phone or tablet add a VPN and you will find all Brighton games on there for future reference. Perfect streams.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think I would rather listen to the foreign commentary than the absolute love in with the “Bigger” teams every week. Embarassing how bad they are some times.

Have to say the love in was quite toe curling today.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I tried that on my lap top after son said about it but it didnt work. Was my youngest son doing something wrong as it wouldnt download.
I have not tried on a laptop to be honest but have it working fine on my phone and tablet. They are both android.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I watched the Canadian TSN video which I believe comes from NBC Sports in US. The Chelsea - BHA match was on TSN1 in Canada.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I,well daughter in law, has downloaded it to my laptop but cannot open the laptop settings to allow Blue Stacks to play.

Does anybody have any idea of how to do this as there is no support contact on either Mobdro or Blue stacks. Eldest son told me about this site and how to do it on his phone but I am having problems on my laptop logging into any sites

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Eldest son has downloaded mobdro to my tablet and I have ordered an adaptor to connect to HDMI for the TV, 2 questions which I am sure somebody will be able to answer will my Samsung Tab 3 tablet last for 2 hours if fully charged so as to watch the entire game if not is it possible to buy a multi adaptor to go in to the charging port and be able to charge the tablet at the same time as it is relaying to the HDMI lead. Or would one cancel out the other.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Think I would rather listen to the foreign commentary than the absolute love in with the “Bigger” teams every week. Embarrassing how bad they are some times.

It was 1 hour 7 mins before our game was on Match of the Day and we hardly got a mention - it was almost as if Chelsea were the only team on the pitch.:censored:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here