Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
On sale in the Co-Op on Lewes Road today

1357e309_ce01_4c2e_8aac_ece3e0c01717.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I could probably get 7 in the packet, so no great shakes.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Haha! I set 'em up and you knock 'em down.

Didn’t realise they were skittles, there’s me thinking they were hot cross buns. :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I never understand why mince pies and/or hot cross buns are just not on sale 365 days a year.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I used to work in retail, we once had a delivery of Easter Eggs on Boxing Day.

I agree with @Sussex Nomad though, hot cross buns, mince pies and Christmas pudding should be all year round items.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I never understand why mince pies and/or hot cross buns are just not on sale 365 days a year.

Echoed. A hot cross bun jumps out at me much more than a mince pie any day of the year smelted in butter and hot (as it says in the name). Not the biggest pastry fan, hot cross bun all the way

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My local shop is already selling milk, eggs, flour and lemons. Pancake day fever gets earlier and earlier every year.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My local shop is already selling milk, eggs, flour and lemons. Pancake day fever gets earlier and earlier every year.

That's nothing my local boots has sun tan protection on its shelves and I'm pretty sure I saw fireworks for sale in the corner shop - that's 314 days early :eek:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
That's nothing my local boots has sun tan protection on its shelves and I'm pretty sure I saw fireworks for sale in the corner shop - that's 314 days early :eek:

Impressive, however I wandered past Clinton's cards today and you'll never believe this, but they are selling CHRISTMAS WRAPPING PAPER and decorations!!!

Absolute madness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here