He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What have you done? :nono: :nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Killed Lauren and Abi by the girls falling from a roof (again like Bradley). At least Tanya's back- MILF.

It’s time they closed off that roof or at least put some fencing around it, health and safety disaster.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Was in only fools and horses episode jolly boys outing wasn’t he as a young lad?
Don’t watch eastenders. Had to google it

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Was in only fools and horses episode jolly boys outing wasn’t he as a young lad?
Don’t watch eastenders. Had to google it

He was. Very ginger with bad acne. He looked so young when he was working in an office with Rodney. Cassandra's dad was their boss.

The year - 1989.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
He's one of the least convincing soap stars I've seen. Isn't he meant to be a hard man and womaniser? [emoji23]

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He's one of the least convincing soap stars I've seen. Isn't he meant to be a hard man and womaniser? [emoji23]

Only room for one hard man in every soap and that nutter in EastEnders is Phil Mitchell.

Max must be the luckiest guy in the world. He's banged Tanya, Stacey, Lucy, Fi, the list goes on and he's bald AND ginger. :tantrum:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Only room for one hard man in every soap and that nutter in EastEnders is Phil Mitchell.

Max must be the luckiest guy in the world. He's banged Tanya, Stacey, Lucy, Fi, the list goes on and he's bald AND ginger. :tantrum:
Yes, the ginger and bald aspects make him even less believable (apologies to ginger and bald people!)

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
It’s time they closed off that roof or at least put some fencing around it, health and safety disaster.

Absolutely, you wouldn’t get me up there.

Shame about the girls leaving, I wasn’t mad about Abi but I thought Lauren was a strong character. The worst thing is that it was just a hybrid rerun of two (not so) old story’s; Bradley’s and the other prominent sisterhood, Ronnie and Roxy. Still like it though.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Well tonight was a bit of a surprise to see both girls still alive.

At the end Max and Tanya were told they only had one daughter - who is it? My money's on Abi. I think I read somewhere that Lauren is being written out of EastEnders.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Well tonight was a bit of a surprise to see both girls still alive.

At the end Max and Tanya were told they only had one daughter - who is it? My money's on Abi. I think I read somewhere that Lauren is being written out of EastEnders.

Defo Lauren to go, (edited)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here