Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Life......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
At 12.55 today I was happily playing with my 3 year old extremely excited Grandson, Christmas is all about kids in my opinion, we were at my Daughters in Cardiff celebrating Christmas Day.......... my mobile rang, I was informed my Brother had passed away less than 20 minutes before, I won't deny I am heartbroken, we went through so much together back in our Brighton days, Brighton always bought back so many incredible memories for both of us, I now know when someone says they are "Broken" how they feel...........sorry to dampen the day, but I feel ****ing crap!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really sorry to hear this mate. Stay strong & don’t be afraid to use your friends’ ears. X

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Horrible, horrible news. I don't know you personally . Nor did I know your brother but I can, on a day like today, feel your anguish. RIP.

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I can speak for all on here, and say that thoughts are with you and your family on here today.
It's sad news to hear this, especially today of all today's.
If you ever need to chat, don't hesitate.

Last edited:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
That is the most awful news, I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and your family. RIP for your brother.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You came to the right place to get it off your chest fella. Really, really sad to hear this. I know 'it's only' a pet but had to take mine to the emergency vet today. Shit seems to happen at festive times. If you ever need to get some shit off your mind, please feel free to pm me. All the best, under heartbreaking circumstances.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shocking news, my condolences

theboybilly

Awful news to receive at Christmas. If it's any condolence the pain will ease with time. Sadly a happy occasion such as today should have been will be forever tarnished for you annually. Try to concentrate on the positive, happy memories you both shared. Your brother is at peace now, I hope your pain passes quickly

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thinking of you my friend.
Can only say that I've been there when my sister died on Boxing Day and Christmas will in some ways never be quite the same.
But the children still make it a time of joy and we can live and be our best in that moment.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Damn, that's absolutely shit.

My very best to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Terribly sad. Christmas will never be the same for you again. I'm sorry fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here