Aug 7, 2003

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
My personal view is that crimes against animals should be treated the same way in the eyes of the law as those against humans. This should be treated as attempted murder and/or a terrorist incident.

Thanks for the warning OP.

It would be nice (though cant really give someone life for killing an and or a spider), scummers I hope next time they get bitten by a dog. I've seen tons of homeless too that would be delighted with a few slices of bread albeit from the floor

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A sick person, wound up about treading in dog shite in the past.

It wasn't the dog's fault but the owner who probably didn't clean up the mess afterwards.

Scum. Same as the vermin who kill cats around neighbourhoods. Courts should come down very heavily on the culprits who harm animals.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Warning from Sussex Police:

Warning for dog walkers in #PrestonPark, #Brighton. We have received a call this morning that multiple piles of bread with rat poison were found.
If you are concerned that your dog may have consumed any poison the RSPCA (England & Wales) have provided this advice

https://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandw...k&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn

This is sick minded.
There was a spate, similar to this round our local woods, people were putting anti freeze in water bowls.
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/couples-despair-after-beloved-labrador-8506919 :tosser:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could there be a simple explanation that somebody put rat poison in the bread to do just that poison rats and some got dropped on the way to the designated spot rather than dropped on purpose for dogs to eat.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It wasn't the dog's fault but the owner who probably didn't clean up the mess afterwards.

Scum. Same as the vermin who kill cats around neighbourhoods. Courts should come down very heavily on the culprits who harm animals.

Totally agree with you. I was guessing as to the mindset of the sicko ... that's the usual cause of loathing dogs.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not a great dog lover but this is quite sickening. Whatever possesses people to do this ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This should be treated as attempted murder and/or a terrorist incident.

I like the fact you added a caveat just in case the culprit is brown and bearded.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Must be seriously ****ed up to do that sort of thing.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here