Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, when does Uncle Tony get some ££ back on his massive investment?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Don't think he would even consider until stable in the premium, even if that never happens.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
He got a fair chunk back when we got promoted and might even see a profit if we establish ourselves in the premier league. He's a calculated gambler...he knows what he's doing

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The day we spank Real Madrid 5-0 in the Champion league final. :goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Then his work here will be complete

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What have you ever seen that makes you think he is looking for a financial return ? Genuinely don’t think he sees BHA as a part of his investment portfolio. More a passion/labour of love he’s happily (for us as well as him) in a position to be able to afford.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What have you ever seen that makes you think he is looking for a financial return ? Genuinely don’t think he sees BHA as a part of his investment portfolio. More a passion/labour of love he’s happily (for us as well as him) in a position to be able to afford.

"Return" is wrong.

Part repaying his £300m loan to the club would be the plan, eventually.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not paying £40m, for one year, is a start.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Don’t think he’s looking for a return. Think he will be happy once the club is balancing the book as a business should. Invest in the right young players and the clubs with more money than sense will be in with stupid £50 million plus bids and he may see some returns. Can’t see him selling up anytime ever. Talks of wanting to pass it on to his family

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't forget he owns it all, so on paper he has a little nest egg of some 350 mill between the stadium, training ground and the club worth.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He got a fair chunk back when we got promoted and might even see a profit if we establish ourselves in the premier league. He's a calculated gambler...he knows what he's doing

He turned it down, & converted it to shares. He wants to leave the club to his son.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
we are unique, bloom doesn't vew things that way. like it or lump it we are have with a owner with a plan (95%of our fans are with him) The Bloom family have a lomg asso iation with the club we are very very very lucky to have that, would state on 476 points for tickets we are doing as much as we can for this club,----- none of the investment is robbing th clubs assets

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hopefully he will never sell, would love to see his faith rewarded with a trophy at some point in the not so far distant future.

To be fair, if any of us had his money we would do exactly the same thing. He's been blessed to be very clever and wealthy in his life, we'd all love a go at it though wouldn't we?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He turned it down, & converted it to shares. He wants to leave the club to his son.

According to Companies House, so far he’s ‘only’ converted £96m of his directors loan bonds to share capital.

Still leaving circa a £200m creditor director’s loan balance which the club could repay to him.

Simply repaying a debt and not a “return” some refer to.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't forget he owns it all, so on paper he has a little nest egg of some 350 mill between the stadium, training ground and the club worth.

I thought profit Paul wrote in the program the other day that the clubs worth is nowhere near the level of TBs investment.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

......is the correct answer.

#Dynasty

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
He is is the most secretive, multi billionaire in the world.

I honestly think he is just a fan, in an extraordinary position doing something he loves. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'd prefer to make a load of money through the club but I also think he's not too bothered if he sees the money back if he gets the club to a place (financially and status) he is aiming for.

The man gets the train to away games..... not much else to add.

To be fair, if any of us had his money we would do exactly the same thing. He's been blessed to be very clever and wealthy in his life, we'd all love a go at it though wouldn't we?

Tbh if I had a spare 300 million the last place I would stick it in would be a football club. So much more you could do with the money rather than topping up the pig swill for all those already with their snouts firmly in the muck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here