Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Christmas Carols

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just watching a carol service onTV from Manchester introduced by Alfie Boe but why do they have to try to update traditional carols as one person did tonight with Silent Night by some blues singer with a blues version not the traditional tune. I thought that it was an awful.version

ps The singer was Hioward Hewitt

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just watching a carol service onTV from Manchester introduced by Alfie Boe but why do they have to try to update traditional carols as one person did tonight with Silent Night by some blues singer with a blues version not the traditional tune. I thought that it was an awful.version

You have too much time on your hands. Happy Christmas.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watch the midnight mass from Leeds on BBC1 on now, carols in their traditional form

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Merry Christmas BG. Agree completely - we've just turned if off and are now watching The Snowman (RIP Bowie) instead...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Did you get confused and accidentally post this on NSC rather than Points of View?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Totally agree with you. Happy Xmas @BG.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here