Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I ****ing love NSC

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Its been a god send for me, I love the way mods and Bozza run it

I visit other forums and nothing is close or near to this which is mt favourite forum (not just football bit IT and Diving forums( that there is

If I am depressed there is/are people that will PM me, if I need a plumber or lawyer ot scaffolding, or where to go go for the best meal. IT advise,a van driver, whatever. It's the best forum in the world, mumsnet on steroids and its all for free.!!!!! Deal with ads et al and I am i tad tipsy but this forum as been ace to me we are lucky thanks bozza

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I visit other forums and nothing is close or near to this which is mt favourite forum (not just football bit IT and Diving forums( that there is

If I am depressed there is/are people that will PM me, if I need a plumber or lawyer ot scaffolding, or where to go go for the best meal. IT advise,a van driver, whatever. It's the best forum in the world, mumsnet on steroids and its all for free.!!!!! Deal with ads et al and I am i tad tipsy but this forum as been ace to me we are lucky thanks bozza

Have a good Christmas maffew :cheers:

el punal

Pretty good with last minute solutions for forgotten Christmas cards and presents as well! :thumbsup: :xmas:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

When the chips are down NSC normally comes up trumps, enjoy your booze and have a merry Christmas.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

:thumbsup:
Just don’t go to the Brexit thread

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Are you Matt from Hassocks (originally)?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I joined a dating site, had laser eye surgery, visited restaurants and downloaded songs on the basis of NSC threads that had nothing to do with the Albion or football for that matter.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Absolutely right Maffew. I'm personally having an absolute shocker of a Christmas and as always have turned to NSC for solace in times of need. Always something that raises a smile or chuckle and if nothing else always some interesting points of view.

Merry Christmas to the perfect surrogate family.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I also learned about foreign travel destinations I'd never previously considered, found out first on here breaking news on major stories in and around Sussex, discovered things about the city I was born in that I didn't know, and found out indespensible tips on how to bake the perfect loaf of bread and which branch of 'Spoons I should avoid (all of them).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here