Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How are you getting to Chelsea?

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
Other than by coach, has anyone worked out the best way to get to Chelsea on Boxing Day, baring in mind there are no trains? Best place to park if you drive? Is the Tube running? Thanks

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One horse open sleigh for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Car, sadly as no trains

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not bloody going - mother’s birthday, and this year she’s at mine for the holiday period. I’ve been doing some prep for tomorrow’s dinner and she’s been kind enough to tell me what I’ve been doing wrong all the live long day.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Car. Going to find somewhere to park about a mile or so from ground and walk. Was going to tube from Wimbledon but that part of the line is closed.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Park up at Southfields and onto the District line to Fulham Broadway.

unless I have misunderstood you may have to rethink that plan based on travel advice on Albion site

Underground:*Albion supporters are advised there will be no District Line service to or from Fulham Broadway for the match.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No idea what the trains are doing, but the quickest way if they have a service is to Clapham Junction, Platform 1 (London overground) or Platform 16 (Southern Fail) to West Brompton.

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
Park at Westfield and get the overground back to West Brompton... 5 minutes from Shepherds Bush to West Brompton.

There are no overground trains on Boxing Day nor District Tube trains by the sound of it so car & walk. Any suggestions of where to park even if a 2mile walk.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
There are no overground trains on Boxing Day nor District Tube trains by the sound of it so car & walk. Any suggestions of where to park even if a 2mile walk.

I used JustPark for Spurs at Wembley. Parked on a drive five minutes walk away and got straight out after the game. Cost £12.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here