[Football] Massive

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"WE'RE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY! WE'RE ON OUR WAY BA...oh"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let us all hope they can find somebody big enough to take on a club of their galactic size.

Or alternatively, Garry Monk.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
My brother in law is Wednesday fan. He has heard Chairman after Ranieri.

Weird though that two clubs playing each other yesterday, are both now managerless.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On an only slightly related note, I took unashamed pleasure from wearing my Albion scarf prominently around Sheffield during a two week stay up there earlier this month.

Little things, eh? :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's a very good fit.

Delusions of grandeur all round.

Delusions of grandeur or not, Gusx deserves another crack at managership in this country. He did an excellent job for us once, and did well at Sunderland initially, keeping them clear of relegation, and into a cup final.

As we all know he has a massive ego, well, Sheffield Wednesday as a club have one too, so it could be a good fit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you think anyone actually noticed?

I got asked twice if it was a Wednesday scarf :rolleyes:, once in a shop and once by a street drinker sitting at a cash machine. When I said it wasn't, he smiled, said "Oh, that's alright then" and wished me a Merry Christmas :)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Apparently, the Massive owner Chansri has offered season ticket holders refunds on their unused tickets. Never heard of that before.

el punal

On an only slightly related note, I took unashamed pleasure from wearing my Albion scarf prominently around Sheffield during a two week stay up there earlier this month.

Little things, eh? :)

Along the same lines. My daughter lives in Croydon :eek: (the south part of course, nicer area!). She bought a hoodie from the club shop a couple of seasons ago. It was the one with Brighton embroidered on it (a la Superdry logo?). Anyway, I asked her when was she going to wear it. When I go I shopping in Croydon, Dad, says daughter. Is that wise? I asked. Don't worry Dad, came the response, they can't read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here