Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo at the end of the game

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Didn't look good as he did not celebrate with the rest and went straight down the tunnel at end of the game. I think we need to give him more game time, there are goals there...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He should have replaced March or Knocky with 30 mins to go imo. 2 mins was just a time wasting tactic. We don’t play to his strengths and I understand why he might be a bit pissed, as both our wingers had very average games going forward. Shame our wingers are defenders first and attackers second.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He can't complain. Solly March got crosses in and put in a shift. Izquierdo hasn't given us a game like that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hasn’t quite settled in yet has he. Hopefully will come through better in the second half of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey NSC is struggling to be miserable tonight, if we're down to this already. :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Absolutely pointless putting him on with seconds to go. If it was just to run down the clock then would have been better to put Baldock on. Feel sorry for Jose. When he plays he has had Bong on the left and he never passes to him. Must be frustrating.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Stop speculating and rumours won't escalate.
Jesus, it's not that hard is it?
Negativity breeds.
You start these stupid, needless threads, it has an outcome, fs!
Sort yourself out, be positive!
Don't dig, cheer!!!

Actually, he looks genuinely unhappy to me. No idea his personality but it's easy to see why some are thinking he's not really enjoying life ATM.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He was about to come on when we scored.
Hughton then decided to keep his subs back for later in the game.
Bound to be frustrated.
£13.5 m player sitting on the bench....
Should be playing instead of March who should be our impact sub....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Negativity breeds.
Don't dig, cheer!!!

Not the worst poem I've ever read but still needs some work.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Hopefully he gets a left foot for Christmas, and does something more, other than cutting in EVERY time.

Then, I think he'll get more game time and thus be happier.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It's not the first time, remember him looking like a spoilt 4 year old when he was taken off at home a few games ago. Seems to have a very petulent attitude for someone that has not exactly wowed us with an end product despite looking exciting. Really hope he comes good but I'm not sure he fits with the ethos of a CH team. Hopefully he just needs time to adjust as he has gone from being the star that is given free reign to a bit part player who has to fit in a strict structure he doesn't seem to be enjoying it at the moment.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Hopefully he gets a left foot for Christmas, and does something more, other than cutting in EVERY time.

Then, I think he'll get more game time and thus be happier.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

I think this is the problem with him; one trick pony. He seems to be totally incapable of going past the right back on the outside and crossing with his left foot. This makes him fairly easy to handle. I thought Solly did OK today. He put in a great shift defensively and made a few good breaks. Admittedly he did give the ball away a couple of times after winning it but even the commentator noted his sterling defensive work and that's an important factor.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Negativity breeds.
Don't dig, cheer!!!
I cheer as loudly as the next. Not speculating, but making an observation on what I saw. He really needs to be given game time and hopefully he will integrate. Saw him after the Burnley game and he was in the part near the Burnley coach looked lost, fortunately some of the Brighton fans were encouraging him. Think he needs some TLC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here