Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match Of The Day 23/12/17 - Official Thread

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes - I'll give it a watch. A log fire is roaring in the hearth, the children are tucked up and sound asleep and the fridge is full of cold beer. Ahhh - lovely to be able to enjoy an NSC Christmas free from Palace gimps. Thank you Swansea :)

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all :xmas:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
MOTD running order: ManC/Bou, Lei/ManU, WHU/New, Bur/Tot, Ars/Liv, Sto/WBA, Swa/CP, Bri/Wat, Sou/Hud, Eve/Che.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm sure the millions of neutral fans are now sick and tired of Man City being the first game up every week. There is only so much free-flowing football and 4-0 wins you can watch before it gets boring. They are being denied the opportunity to watch Brighton grind out a nervy 1-0 win against a piss-poor Watford and that's just not fair.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
London giants Arsenal concede three times at home and fail to win, yet no MOTD analysis on their failings.

MOTD is crap really. I miss the brilliant analysis of Gary Neville & mates, when I used to subscribe to Sky Sports.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Good little bit of analysis for Goldson. His passing looked Dunk-esk. So good to have three quality CB's in the squad (let alone the BFG who is hardly a bad player)

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
MOTD highlights not worth watching rubbish every week . Sky show 30 mins of highlights during the following week much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Aways thought Gary Neville to be a right twunt when playing
But on sky i think he is class. Really starting to like the bloke.
199 times better than motd and smug Gary L - who ironincaly Thought had real class as player but I think is a right twunt on bbc

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Don't care
That's the best 90 seconds of highlights I've seen in a while.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
MOTD highlights not worth watching rubbish every week . Sky show 30 mins of highlights during the following week much better.

Well, you would expect to get longer highlights if you paid a hefty subscription for them, wouldn't you..........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here