Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion lost £38.9million in 2016/17

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As a point of interest has any team, without parachute payments, gained promotion from the Championship losing less in the last 5 years? Burnley the first time maybe, Hull?

Getting promoted seems to be frighteningly expensive, but then the rewards are massive...

Jan 30, 2008
As a point of interest has any team, without parachute payments, gained promotion from the Championship losing less in the last 5 years? Burnley the first time maybe, Hull?

Getting promoted seems to be frighteningly expensive, but then the rewards are massive...
YEAH, LIKE A RELEGATION STRUGGLE :facepalm:
regards
DR

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Huddersfield.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ooooo I reckon it's those empty seats for palace which done it..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Wages and salaries 2017 = £35,663,610
Wages and salaries 2016 = £24,982,272

That is a lot of wonga. For getting us to the Premier League, every penny earned by club employees in my opinion was well spent.

Thank you Tony Bloom.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Being someone who is not so much "glass half empty" as "I bet someone will knock my glass over and smash it", I'd like to know what sort of funds will be available to us to spend within FFP limits should we get relegated. Then it will be easier to get a feel to how much of a gamble last year's spend was.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Frightening costs to be competitive in the championship and shows the impacts of the gulf in money between the premier league and the rest of of the football pyramid

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Being someone who is not so much "glass half empty" as "I bet someone will knock my glass over and smash it", I'd like to know what sort of funds will be available to us to spend within FFP limits should we get relegated. Then it will be easier to get a feel to how much of a gamble last year's spend was.
I reckon about £8049

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here