Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Screen Mirroring using a VPN

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Is it possible to screen mirror from android phone to smart tv using a VPN as it keeps disconnecting when I use this option.
I use Mobdro to watch some football so do need a VPN.

Screen Mirroring works perfect without VPN.

Any help would be appreciated.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Is it possible to screen mirror from android phone to smart tv using a VPN as it keeps disconnecting when I use this option.
I use Mobdro to watch some football so do need a VPN.

Screen Mirroring works perfect without VPN.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just buy yourself a chromecast for chrimbo much easier

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
That will still be blocked by the vpn I believe.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Buy an Amazon fire TV stick 2nd gen, install Mobdro apk and Set up your VPN directly on the stick.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Buy an Amazon fire TV stick 2nd gen, install Mobdro apk and Set up your VPN directly on the stick.

Is there a free vpn that can be put on a firestick? I do have a firestick already which is used on another tv so will try and put mobdro on it this evening.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Is there a free vpn that can be put on a firestick? I do have a firestick already which is used on another tv so will try and put mobdro on it this evening.

Not sure about free vpn, I use IP Vanish which costs $6.49 a month on a 12 month contract.

Just check to make sure you have a 2nd gen stick, as 1st gen is not VPN compatible. If yours came with an alexa remote you should be fine.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Not sure about free vpn, I use IP Vanish which costs $6.49 a month on a 12 month contract.

Just check to make sure you have a 2nd gen stick, as 1st gen is not VPN compatible. If yours came with an alexa remote you should be fine.

Just managed to upload vpn onto firestick and mobdro and working fine. Thank you for your help. I downloaded Turbo Vpn which is a free app.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here